Me

Me
This is a PG before pic

Sunday, June 6, 2010

WOW 2 days in a ROW

Okay now we are on Day 2 in a row. That is great for me!!

I woke up late (my kids finally loved me a little). I immediately had to turn on my friends.

Played around on the computer for a while. Trying to get as much rest and relaxation as I can before I go back to work tomorrow.

Then I made my munchkins some breakfast and I had my normal two cups of coffee. The kids and I watched Aliens in the Attic on the television. Then I got up and did a couple loads of laundry cleaned the kitchen and living room.

For my breakfast I had my 2 cups of coffee

Lunch I had a packet of cheese crackers on wheat

For dinner I had a pasta salad with some turkey breast and ham in it with a side of cut green beans (frozen) and a quarter of a pear.

As for my water intake today I had 16 oz. (not looking good there huh?)

My total calorie intake (as long as I eat no snack) for today is....

Drum roll please....

1,004 that is 3 up from yesterday!

For my workout session today I did my Wii Go Active for 22 minutes. I burned a little over 150 calories. That is okay I guess since my goal is to burn 900 a month. (that is just to start out with) In a little while I will up it and up it and up it till I am a calorie burning machine!


Hopefully my 3rd day in a row I will add a recent picture of myself. I do not take many of those cause the camera adds like 200 pounds.

Well I think that is about it for now.

C you all Tomorrow!!

Happy Monday here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment